Chief Executive Officer
• Craig is an experienced and accomplished corporate executive having been involved as Chief Executive Officer in the growth and listing of Hutchinson childcare and most recently the private equity funded Fenix Holdings
• He was with Spotless for 14 years finishing as National General Manager of Spotless Services Australia after having been engaged in a range of Spotless Divisions including managing the linen and uniform divisions and the retailer services division in Australia and Asia
• At Fenix, he drove the successful roll-out of premium health and fitness clubs to a highly profitable position culminating in a successful exit
• Craig has experience in establishing robust systems, policies and processes capable of sustaining substantial business growth. He has a deep understanding of, and experience in, running successful large-scale teams over multiple sites and in driving a business-focused culture for the benefit of stakeholders
Business Development Manager
• Chrissy is the Business Development Manager for ACP and is responsible for coordinating the opening of each centre and overseeing marketing as a brand and at an individual centre level
• Chrissy’s experience in the Education sector includes working as a research assistant; contributing towards ‘Mindfulness for Mathematics’, a project that aimed to enhance student learning and improve performance via mindful awareness, in addition to working with children with autism in the hope of enhancing communication via speech generating devices
• Chrissy has also spent time empowering children with intellectual disabilities while providing support to their families
Chief Financial Officer
• Alison is the Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary of ACP
• Alison was previously the Group Finance Manager at Devine Limited and prior to that the Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary at Ask Funding Limited
• Alison is a Chartered Accountant with over 25 years’ experience in commercial and private practice with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Wattyl Ltd (Queensland), Evans Deakin Industries Limited (now Downer-EDI) and Collection House Limited
Childcare Development Consultant, Founder & Director
Chris has over 10 years’ experience in the corporate mergers and acquisitions field. He recently lead the team which founded Affinity Education Group Limited and Evolve Education Group Limited, both of which involved large scale aggregation of childcare businesses and successful stock exchange listings. Chris also holds ongoing consultancy engagements with Affinity Education Group and Evolve Education Group Limited in respect of their post-IPO acquisition strategies.
Chris is recognised as an expert in the early childhood education sector, in which he has over 10 years’ experience buying, selling, building and operating successful childcare businesses. He was the founder and Managing Director of the Bambini boutique chain of childcare centres throughout Queensland which has become a well respected brand throughout the industry. He was also the founder of Australian Childcare Projects (a developer of new childcare businesses under the Petit brand) which has recently been acquired by a private equity fund. Chris also maintains close relationships with Australian and New Zealand’s leading childcare brokers, consultants ...
Edwina is the sole legal counsel at ACP.
Edwina was previously a Senior Associate at Norton Rose Fulbright in the real estate team.
Edwina is an experienced real estate lawyer with over 10 years’ experience working for clients ranging from listed and unlisted financial and property institutions to private property owners, occupiers and developers.